5 reasons that set Indus International School Apart from the rest
Back to Spotlight
5 reasons why Indus International family is where you belong:
- Whole -Education – Indus believes that skill development is essential for the holistic development of the students. Arts, crafts, music, dance, drama and sports are equally important as academics to us. We believe it helps the students to prepare for life. Indus International School is the only school that reports Whole Education, placing it at par with academics.
- Leadership Curriculum - The main agenda of the leadership curriculum at Indus is to connect the students to the society, the environment and most importantly to themselves. The Leadership Curriculum, unique to Indus, allows students to set skill-based goals in several areas.
- The Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) - Indus is one of the few top IB schools that follow an open-door communication policy with parents as they are the partners in the child’s education. To facilitate this, the school has a Parental Advisory Committee [PAC] which was formed to give parents a platform to share feedback that they have on any aspect of school life.
- Campus – The widespread green campus includes all the facilities to cater to an internationally designed curriculum for learning and personality development. The school campus comprises of smart classrooms, activity rooms, fitness centre, art and music studios, libraries, spacious playing and athletic fields, sprawling gardens, playgrounds and a swimming pool to ensure a holistic growth.
- Boarding – Indus offers both weekend boarding and full time boarding along with residencies for house-parents. Boarders can look forward to the entire range of sporting activities like basketball, football, cricket, badminton, table tennis, swimming and athletics along with other activities like music, dance, cooking, and arts & crafts.