Indus International School Bangalore firmly believes in creating leaders for tomorrow by preparing students for a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world - VUCA.
While most students join school at the beginning of every academic year, we understand that some may not be able to do so. Based on the availability of seats, we are happy to admit students throughout the year.
The school does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, gender or national origin. We do, however, limit the number of students based on our capacity to provide required learning support individually.
Indus is an all-inclusive school. All students are eligible for admission, based on merit, availability of seats and an admission test where the previous academic year’s percentage of marks scored is under 70%.
Step 2: Admissions Approval Process
For the admission to be approved by the Admissions Authorization Board, the candidate must complete and submit the Online Admission Application Form, which includes:
- 1: Candidate’s details.
- 2: Submission of Passport for foreign nationals or AADHAR Card for Indian nationals for the purpose of identity verification.
- 3: Submission years of scholastic records for the past two years, along with mid-term transcripts or any other academic reports of the current academic session.
- 4: Submission of Birth Certificate for the purpose of age verification.
Step 3: Joining Formalities
Once the admission approval process has been completed, the admission offer has been accepted, and fees paid, the candidate has to submit the joining documents.
- 1: Transfer Certificate – Original
- 2: Passport size photographs – 6 (Day Scholars) / 8 (Boarding Students) .