Welcome to Indus International Primary School. It was established by the Indus Trust at Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad in June 2011. The school caters to Junior School education for children between 12 months to 7 years of age.
IJS Jubilee Hills is ranked amongst the top preschools in Hyderabad by Education World’s Annual Hyderabad Preschool Survey. It also serves as a feeder school to the main schools of Indus Trust.
In 2015, IIPS Jubilee Hills was awarded the best pre-school in Hyderabad, with its no.1 position in the rankings.
- The absence of all fear
- Leadership - the ability to lead oneself first, then others
- Whole-education, though not at the cost of academic excellence
- Close partnership with all parents
- Strong community orientation
- Leadership programmes - empowering children to discover values through community service, communication, conceptual thinking and creativity; supported by responsibility and goal setting
- Emphasis on community service - enabling children to imbibe core values experientially
- Differentiated instruction in classrooms - through individualised and collaborative learning
- Well-planned outdoor adventure playground, to enhance the learning value of play in early childhood development
Indus Early Learning Centre also serves as a feeder school to the main schools of the Indus Trust.
To create global citizens and leaders of tomorrow through the traditional values of love, empathy, discipline and respect - 21st-century citizens who think globally and act locally.
To create thoughtful leaders through holistic education and lifelong learning.