Indus International Junior School was established with an ennobling vision: Creating Leaders of Tomorrow, by imparting holistic education in an environment of excellence. The faculty, teaching pedagogy and facilities kindle a love for learning, a respect for cultural diversity and a strong sense of social responsibility among the students. Indus International Junior School is a part of Indus International School, Hyderabad which is ranked No. 1 in Andhra Pradesh.
- The absence of all fear
- Leadership - the ability to lead oneself first, then others
- Whole-education, though not at the cost of academic excellence
- Close partnership with all parents
- Strong community orientation
- Leadership programmes - empowering children to discover values through community service, communication, conceptual thinking and creativity; supported by responsibility and goal setting
- Emphasis on community service - enabling children to imbibe core values experientially
- Differentiated instruction in classrooms - through individualised and collaborative learning
- Well-planned outdoor adventure playground, to enhance the learning value of play in early childhood development
Indus Junior School also serves as a feeder school to the main schools of the Indus Trust.
To create global citizens and leaders of tomorrow through the traditional values of love, empathy, discipline and respect - 21st-century citizens who think globally and act locally.
To create thoughtful leaders through holistic education and lifelong learning.